Friday, May 1, 2009

SCREENING DAY!

So, it's finally showtime, and I'm currently ripping my project to tape.
It will be showing in Weld Hall Auditorium at 6:30 tonight at Minnesota State University Moorhead.

It's a pretty intense mockup, and it's got a lot of cool ideas in it. I won't be releasing this version online, except to select parties who will be working with me on the final version of the film.

Over the past few days I've been grinding out pieces of a temp track, a crazy cool color correction pass, and the final mockup edit with lots of help from some really cool people.

The more work I put into this version of the film, the more excited I am about the real version I'll be filming this summer.

Much thanks to everyone involved - You'll see it soon!

<><
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment